Yvette & Me

Our World! Yvette and Jaime, and their lives together. Here you can see what we're up to and also get a chance to catch many photos capturing our relationship.:)

Sunday, June 11, 2006


















Dearest Family and Friends,
Jaime and I had a really great weekend. We had soooooo much fun spending it together. It all started on Saturday. It was my mom's bday. She threw herself a bday party @ her new home. She had some really good food and lot's of alcohol........ She had a margarita machine. Help yourself!!!! I brought along Christy and we invited Pete and Gretchen too. The guys were drinking Flamin HOT Dr. Peppers (Beer w/ a shoot of 151 Bacardi rum). Anyway, as they were drinking those, I was helping myself to some margaritas. Umm, they were sooooo smooth. I was getting tipsy. Can't you tell between the pix.... Before & After!!! I was just enjoying the party and dancing. Like Christy said "I thought I was a GO GO dancer... lol... Thanx to her she was our designated driver home.
Today we had a pretty chill day. We went to visit Jaime's parents and all went out to dinner. Now were home just getting ready for the work week to begin. Oh how fun! Can't wait for the next weekend to begin so we can paaaaarrrrrrrrtttttttyyyyyyyyy............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home