Yvette & Me

Our World! Yvette and Jaime, and their lives together. Here you can see what we're up to and also get a chance to catch many photos capturing our relationship.:)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hello! It's about 11:30pm and I've decided to post something here for the first time.... Part 1. Tonight was a usual night for Jaime and I b/c we we're unfortunetly both alone due to two engagements. My two best friends Vina and Jenny graduated from CSUN this evening. I couldn't miss it in the world! I am soooooooooo proud of them for getting thru College. The best of luck to the both of them. As I was attending there graduation Jaime had a dinner rehearsal for a wedding this Saturday that he is in. He happens to be the best man to his good friend Tony. That's two times he's been a best man. Lucky!!! Well, too bad we couldn't do both things together like we always do. Anyway peeps just wanted to share my evening w/ you. Part 2 continues tomorrow......... Night!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home